Talk-It-Out with Ed O'Connell "The Road Less Traveled" & a motocycle to do it with!
A pro-active, co-active method of achieving those elusive life goals.
This site is divided into two distinct areas: BUSINESS and PERSONAL ... though the two are inextricably linked. Ed is a proven expert in n both fields, first overcoming a severe substance-abuse problem that caused him to live on the streets for 10 years; then, after returning to society, successfully starting, building and selling his sub-contracting business. Along the way he overcame a lifetime, little-known form of dyslexia having to do with numbers (Dyscalculia), and, after losing over 80 pounds, achieving Diamond Leader status with Weight Watchers, Inc. He's college educated but drawn more to the blue-collar side of life. His world-view centers around "community", admitting, after many attempts to go-it-alone, that it does take a village to be successful. First, The Personal Following are some challenges you can help yourself overcome by talking to an experienced"Mentor-Coach", not some youngster or touchy-feely type who's simply paid a few bucks on-line for the designation "life-coach" ... whatever that means. If you'd like to solve some of the following challenges then read on.
Would you like to:
* Lose or manage your Weight?
* Delay, even reverse, the aging process?
* Stop Smoking?
* Relieve Stress? * Improve nutrition without giving up foods you love?
* Improve your overall health & well being?
* Improve your relationships?
* Learn how to "listen" and become a go-to person? And would you like to do any or all of the above easily? I'm not kidding -- EASILY! Then take a look at my bio. Check out what I've experienced, the challenges I've overcome, and how I accomplished them. Then make a decision to do it yourself -- like I did, with the help of an experiencedwell-trained mentor.
Please note: This website is new and very rough around the edges, but I'm putting it on-line ahead of schedule in case you bump into it by accident and would like to jump-start, even get your life back. Drop me an e-mail or call for a no-charge 15 minute (or longer if we hit it off) explanation of a philosophy for "changing-with-ease". We can explore some courses of action that might benefit your life in ways you never thought possible. Hey, nothin' ventured, nothin' gained. But can you spare 15 minutes? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 530-878-5273 * "A Road Less Travelled" by M. Scott Peck